Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dedication to Genting - Genting Blog Competition

Dear Genting :

You have always been there.

I still have the picture of 'lil me riding my fav dinosaur ride in the Theme Park Hotel's indoor theme park hanging on the wall. Always reminding me of the good times I had in Genting and it is seriously something, somewhere where I grew up with. My first trip to Genting is when I was 4 years old and until today I still make trips up to Genting for the entertainment and the weather.

Well, we are never too old for the Merry-Goes-Round

Dear Genting :

I wish you great growth and future expansion.

I know Genting is the biggest theme park in  Malaysia but I still wish to see Genting growing into a more FUN-FILLED with MORE rides and entertainment to offer. When I was young, I have this Genting Annual Passport thing where I pay once to get access to Lenting for whole year round. Those days I really do goes up Genting almost every weekend. That time all I look out for is - NEW RIDES. *pssst~ it can get really boring to ride the same ride over and over again in Genting every weeks. but that is where I first found the joy of shopping in Genting =)*




Lastly :

THANK YOU GENTING FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE AND YOU ARE ALWAYS THE BEST PLACE THAT I COULD ENJOY SIPPING MY STARBUCKS OUT IN THE COLD BREEZE. <3

Love,

Khatrine Lim

0 comments:

Ninja Me!